Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

Ok, so it didn't start out to bad. One slice of coffee cake and a half a bagel with butter for breakfast. Lunch was some leftovers from the night before--but not a lot. Actually thought I was doing pretty good.

It was dinner that killed me. I had three tacos and a burrito all with everything. For some reason they just hit the spot. Then to make matters worse a small piece of apple pie and a small serving of flan. Should have skipped the pie. Not worth it.

The only thing that may have saved me was that while looking at shortcuts to Tim Ferris's 4 Hour Body, I stumbled on a blog of a guy who lost 10 pounds in a week just by drinking water. Granted he drank a ton of water each day, but I thought worth a try. I think that I must have had at least 20 glasses of water throughout the day.

I'll let you know in a few days what I think. One does get tired of going to the bathroom all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, the day of food you describe here sounds- like a ton! What do you mean should have skipped the pie? What about those THREE tacos and ONE burrito? Why have that junk anyway? OK, so I'm being rigid, but that's because it either is a watch or it is not a watch. You know what I mean, jelly bean!!!

    ReplyDelete