Saturday, December 24, 2011

The 10 Pound Problem


So I decided to weigh myself too late this morning.

Usually I weigh myself minutes after I get up (4:50AM). I get on the scale before I have anything to drink. Today I made the mistake of waiting for an hour or so and had coffee and three large glasses of water--big mistake. I weighed in at 181. Ugh.

It confirms that I need to drop at least 10-13 lbs as soon as possible. Seeing that number in print makes it even more of a reality. Hope to get through Christmas without more damage.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I am impressed. you told the world how much you WEIGH!! That is brave or humble, or something. I didn't say stupid:-)I'm definitely none of those, as regards weight announcements. The saying that women are either of the bunch that will not tell you their age or the other side that won't tell their weight. I'm of a third group as of a couple of years ago. I refuse to proactively offer either of those. If I'm not PUSHED to lie, I'll claim the Fifth. There, Lord, I said it.

    ReplyDelete