Monday, January 2, 2012

Harsh Realities



Down to 177
then up to 178 again. Ugh. Forgot how hard this was.

The night before new years we went over to the Velez families for dinner and had awesome Latin food...a day later we were at Dona Ligia's for more Latin food. Result? Overkill. To much of a good thing leads to a hard end of the year.

Today (Monday, Jan. 2) however, we are all revitalized and ready to take on the challenge. Already making an effort to take a look at whats in what we are eating again and opting for the better choice.

Tonight for dinner we had a killer wholewheat pasta with white beans, fresh tomatoes, garlic and olive oil. Probably no more than 7 points. With Luly on board now too, I think that we stand a chance of making it!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in when I get home!! I'm dying!! I'm very middle area conscious, i wonder why?

    ReplyDelete